Avocado Quinoa Salad. Anyone who has tried making avocado quinoa salad will be addicted. Ingredients contain only vegetables and fruits. You can add meat and fish to it. Comes with a healthy way to make a healthy salad dressing
Avocado Quinoa Salad Ingredients
- 2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup sliced tomatoes
- Cucumber cut into pieces as desired.
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 2 ripe avocados, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
Salad dressing ingredients
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make Avocado Quinoa Salad
- Put the quinoa in a saucepan, turn on medium heat, roast for 5-7 minutes, when the seeds are cracked, add 2 cups of water, boil until boiling, then reduce to low heat, let it sit for 15 minutes, turn off the heat.
- Make a salad dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Once the quinoa has cooled. Ladle into a bowl and put everything into the salad dressing and whisk everything together.