Banana Cheesecake Recipe is The way to do it is very easy. Every step is the same as the normal banana cake making, but when finished baking, remove and sprinkle the cheese. And bake them enough to melt the cheese. Finally, sprinkle the ground cashew nuts and chew a little more.
Banana Cheesecake Recipe Ingredients
- 100 grams of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 grams of banana
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams of granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Cheese slices
- Ground cashews
1. Sift the cake flour, baking powder and baking soda together prepared
2. Mashed banana mixed with lemon juice to mixed well prepared
3. Beat eggs, sugar and salt make up the cream. White prepared.
4. Add the sifted flour mixture into the egg mixture and beat to combine. Then add the mashed banana mixture and beat together again. Pour the ingredients into the cup. Put it in the oven.
5. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the banana cake with cheese and bake a little more enough to melt the cheese. Take out and sprinkle cashew nuts and serve.