Beetroot Oatmeal Cookies. from Easy to Fit Body, a beautiful red beetroot cookie. The cookies are packed with banana and oats. Increase the crunchiness from the walnuts and the intensity of the chocolate chips. Anyone who receives it must be delighted!
Beetroot Oatmeal Cookies Ingredients
- 2 cups Oatmeal
- 2 Bananas
- 150g Whole Wheat Flour
- Syrup Syrup (Or honey) 60 ml
- Almond milk (whole milk or soy milk) 1/2 cup
- 1 cupwalnuts (or other nuts)
- 1 cupchocolate chips
- 50 g beetroot
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Mashed banana by hand.
3. Take the beetroot to chop or blender and squeeze the juice out into the prepared container.
4. Take a banana, oatmeal, whole wheat flour, syrup. And almond milk, mix well.
5. Add nuts and chocolate chips, stir well.
6. Add beetroot juice. Knead together again.
7. Bring an ice cream scoop, a spoon to scoop the cookie ingredients, place them on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Or a silicone pad already.
8. Make up with nuts or chocolate chips
9. Put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the cookies. Completed, ready to serve.