If talking about snacks, I recommend chicken leg bread. I like it very much because it’s not very sweet. Enjoy chewing. If the sugar falls, dip it in condensed milk. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and how to make them.
Ingredients (for 150 – 160 sticks)
|granulated sugar||3 1/2||tablespoon|
|cold water||2 1/4||Bowl|
|Shortening, for brushing the pan and mixing bowl|
|Fresh butter mixture for spreading bread|
- Make fresh butter for spreading the bread. By melting butter and salt over low heat to combine. Turn off the stove and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius and prepare it.
- Dissolve sugar and water together and set aside.
- Put the bread flour and yeast into the electric mixer. Use a hook-shaped beater at a low speed to mix. Pour in the melted sugar and mix well.
- medium speed boost Knead until homogeneous, add white butter, beat until smooth, turn off the machine.
- Spread white butter all over the tub. Then pour the flour mixture into it. Cover with plastic and let it rest for 45 minutes.
- cut the dough into cubes Weight 10 grams each, roll into a ball, rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll the dough into strips about 10 inches long, place on the baking sheet and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown, remove from oven and place on wire rack. Spread the butter prepared in the first step thoroughly. Wait until cool and store in a sealed container.