Chocolate Banana Cake , the left bananas are invited to make a chocolate banana cake, soft, with a bit of a bit of chocolate bitterness, can be eaten warm or chilled. If the original banana cake has been done quite often enough, how about making a dark chocolate banana cake ? Cake with cocoa powder and chocolate chips Add sweetness from sugar Cook, eat or give away all.
Chocolate Banana Cake Ingredients
- Red Lotus Flour 180g
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 30 grams of cocoa powder
- 150 grams of white sugar
- 200 grams ripe banana
- 150 grams of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Fresh Milk 60 g
- Natural yoghurt 80 g
- Chocolate chips 40 g
- Chocolate chips for garnishing
- Start by mixing all the dry ingredients together: flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, and granulated sugar
- Next is Mix all the wet ingredients together: ripe bananas, mashed oil, eggs, milk and yogurt. As long as you can
- Pour wet ingredients into a bowl of dry ingredients. Stir well * Caution is not too many people. Put them together without seeing the white flour is enough, too many people, the cake will not be delicious.
- Let the baking powder sit for 30 minutes. (This is a trick If finished stirring, put it in the oven. The cake will not be as fluffy as it should be), then pour the chocolate chips into it and stir to combine.
- Spoon into the mold Topped with chocolate chips
- Bake it at a temperature of 220 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes to crack the cake. Then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius and bake for another 15 minutes and it’s done.
- If using ordinary baking paper. It has to be completely cooled when the baking is done, or better leave it overnight so that the cake won’t stick on the paper. Because if the baking finishe, then pull the paper out. The cake will stick to the paper. Personally, we use wax paper.