Coconut Almond Cookies is what we recommend the cookies that made from Coconut and almond powder Just 1/2 part chocolate dipped, looks really yummy.
- 1 cup Dried Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Almond Powder
- 1 Egg Eggs
- 4 Coconut Oil 4 tablespoons
- honey or maple syrup 1 teaspoon
- powder 1 pinch nutmeg powder 1 pinch
- ginger powder
- Dark chocolate
- Dried coconut flakes (sprinkles)
- Almond slices (Garnish)
1. Put all ingredients in a food processor. Except dark chocolate Blend until everything is mixed together. Scoop the cookie ingredients onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press it flat with your hands.
2. Place the oven in the oven at 160 degrees Celsius for about 12 minutes or until cooked.
3. Place the dark chocolate in a heat-resistant cup. In the microwave for a moment Take out and stir until a homogeneous consistency.
4. Dip the cookies 1/2 part in the melted dark chocolate. Sprinkle dehydrated coconut or almond slices.