Creamy Salmon Pasta is Italian Style Pasta The taste is mellow and fragrant from the cream sauce. Add deliciousness with salmon, easy to make, eatable of all genders and ages as well. For families with children, especially for families with children. This Western food menu is perfect as a recipe from Gourmet & Cuisine magazine that anyone who sees it must be hungry. Western food lovers, please give your voice a little quicker!
salmon is nutritious in brain development. Remove fillets to cook a favorite dish for children because children this age like to eat fast food line. Especially pasta types with sauce menu is simple, tasty and quick, children were both delicious and fun to eat.
Ingredients of Creamy Salmon Pasta
- Boiled Pasta (My kid’s favorite) 3 cups
- Salmon fillet (Small diced) 200 g
- 1/4 cup chopped onion,
- 1 branch fresh thyme,
- 1 tablespoons all-purpose wheat flour,
- 2 tablespoons salted butter,
- 2 cups fresh milk,
- 1/4 cup fish broth,
- ground salt and ground pepper. (For slightly seasoning)
1. Fried butter with onion until cooked, then flour and stir to combine. Add the broth and stir to thicken. Add the milk and wait until it boils.
2. Add the salmon fillet and stir gently until cooked, season with salt and pepper, add thyme leaves, stir until thickened.
3. Arrange the pasta on a plate. Scoop the salmon cream over. Sprinkle a little grated Parmesan cheese