You’ll definitely love the Fried Carbonara Sandwich. With ham and straw mushrooms , Fill the cheese with black pepper. Finally, dipped in eggs and fried until crispy.
- 10 slices of sandwich bread
- 50 g coarsely chopped onion
- 1+1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- All purpose flour 2+1/2 tsp.
- 150 g small diced ham
- 100 g sliced straw mushrooms
- 1/4 cup unsalted whipped cream
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 50 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Eggs for coating
- bread crumbs for dusting
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
How to make Carbonara Sandwiches
1. At first lets Heat up a pan with vegetable oil and Add onion and stir until cooked.
2. Add wheat flour and stir until cooked then Add mushrooms and ham, stir well all over.
3. Mix whipped cream, fresh milk and egg yolk, stir well and put into the wheat flour mixture. Stir well enough to combine.
4. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Continue to stir until the mixture becomes thick. with parmesan cheese Stir until well combined. Sprinkle with parsley and stir again. Remove and set aside to cool completely.
5. Use a rolling pin to flatten the sandwich bread. Scoop stuffed carbonara into it. Fold the bread into a square. Use a toothpick to hold the bread together.
6. The next is to dip the bread in the egg. Then knead with breadcrumbs until all over.
Set aside. 7. Heat up a pan, add vegetable oil. Fry the bread until golden brown, scoop up and pull out the toothpick. Set aside to drain the oil.