- Soft Tofu Cut 1 cubic pieces into cubes.
- 5 salted egg yolks, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup crispy cashews
- 2 scallions, cut
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Fry yellow tofu in hot oil over medium heat until golden and crispy, spoon up, set aside to drain.
- Pour off the remaining oil to stick about 1 tablespoon of garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add the salted egg yolk and stir until combine. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, granulated sugar and hoisin sauce.
- Add the fried tofu and stir until combine. Followed by cashews and scallions, scoop onto plates,
sprinkled with black pepper and serve immediately.