Grilled Shrimp Avocado Salad. Add vegetables to salad as you like. The specialty is shrimp eggs. Comes with a method for making Japanese sesame salad dressing.
Grilled Shrimp Avocado Salad Ingredients
- Salad vegetables (choose the type and quantity as you like)
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced lengthwise
- Queen Tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces 2
- Cucumber, carrot and beetroot, cut into bite-sized pieces (Quantity as you like)
- Lemon slices into 2 glasses
- Lemon, small diced 1 teaspoon
- 2 tbsp shrimp roe
- 4 fresh prawns
Japanese sesame dressing ingredients
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Roasted white sesame seeds 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- Rangoon in a pan, roasted until golden brown, set aside.
- Make a Japanese sesame dressing By mixing Japanese soy sauce Balsamic vinegar Combine white sugar, olive oil, toasted white sesame and wasabi together to dissolve the mixture.
- The next Put the diced lemon into the bowl and set aside.
- Put all kinds of salad greens on a plate, place avocado, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, beetroot, lemon slices and grilled shrimp, sprinkle ebiko with Japanese sesame dressing and serve