Japanese Style Crispy Chicken Sandwich. This recipe is to coat chicken breasts with breadcrumbs and bake them until crispy. Then it comes with bread with various vegetables and tonkatsu sauce you can eat during ufabet time.
- 2 chicken breasts (skinless) or pork
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1-2 eggs
- Fine bread crumbs 1+1/2 cups
- 1 cup tonkatsu sauce
- salted butter
How to make Japanese crispy chicken sandwiches
1. Take the chicken breast and cut it lengthwise. Roll it out and use a hammer to pound the meat until it is a large thin sheet. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Coat the chicken with wheat flour to coat the chicken thinly, then coat the chicken thoroughly with the eggs and mix with the scales. Bread
3. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Bake the chicken until cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Take out and set aside to cool.
4. Spread butter on the bread, place lettuce, tomato, cucumber, followed by cooled chicken. Topped with tonkatsu sauce and topped with another piece of bread.