Must be said that the mashed potato mixture. Includes butter, cream and fresh milk and the mashed potato gravy that is topped with butter and flour. If eaten menu in excessive amounts, it may cause high calories.
Ingredients Mashed Potatoes
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Unsalted butter (diced) 75 g
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) heavy cream
- 2/4 cup (185 ml) whole milk
- ground black pepper
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 bouillon cube
- 2+1/4 cup (565 ml) boiling water
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder or garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt, seasoning
How to make mashed potatoes?
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes UFABET
2. Put the potatoes in the pot. Add salt. Add enough water to cover the potatoes by about 2 inches.
3. Turn on the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the potatoes are soft. Turn off the heat.
4. Strain the water out with a strainer and let it rest for 3 minutes.
5. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Add cream and milk to it. Boil until it starts to boil gently. Remove from the heat.
6. Place the potatoes in a potato masher. Or mash the potatoes through a sieve until smooth.
7. Add the cream mixture to the mashed potatoes. Followed by 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
How to make gravy?
1. Put both types of soup cubes into the fruit and boiling water. stir until dissolved
2. Melt unsalted butter in a pan over medium heat.
3. Add flour, onion powder (or garlic powder) and ground black pepper. Down to stir and mix together.
4. Slowly pour half of the soup mixture into the bowl. Stir the mixture all the time until it becomes a roux or looks like a thick and viscous cream. Then add the rest of the soup ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Continue stirring the mixture for another 1.30-2 minutes until the mixture thickens again. Taste and season to your liking.
6. Pour over the prepared mashed potatoes.