Who has a sliced bread sandwich to make a mini pizza ham cheese? The top of the beard is super tight. The indispensable item is ham and cheese, hot baked, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Tomatoes (peeled only), cut into strips
- pineapple cut into small pieces
- diced ham
- Mozzarella Cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
1. Spread ketchup on bread. Place tomatoes, ham, and pineapple.
2. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and chopped fresh parsley.
3. Bake at 200 °C for 3 minutes (or until the cheese is golden brown as desired)
4 . Take into pieces, cut into squares. Sprinkle with salt and oregano and serve.