Ingredients for Onion Soup.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- Brown sugar, for seasoning
- 2 garlic stalks
- 3 cups beef stock
- salt for seasoning
- ground pepper for seasoning
- French bread, cut into 4 thick slices
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese for topping
- finely chopped parsley for topping
How to make onion soup.
1. Put the olive oil in the pan. Bring to a boil over low heat. Add onion and stir fry until soft and translucent. or for about 20 minutes until light brown.
2. Add a little brown sugar and leek, stir fry for about 10 minutes, add stock, simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, season with salt. and ground pepper mix well Scoop the soup into a bowl and prepare.
3. Place the french toast on the prepared soup scoop. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and chopped parsley Then put in the oven, use the heat to bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts, remove from the oven and ready to serve.
Total calories .
7.9g Carbs(7.2g net carbs)
According to report by ufabet