“Spaghetti with Chili Paste and Squid” is delicious, mellow and pleasing to the taste of Thai people. Let’s look at the ingredients and how to make it.
ingredient of Spaghetti with Chili Paste and Squid
- Spaghetti, boiled, cooked 300 g.
- Squid 250 grams
- 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili oil
- Red chilies, sliced and basil for garnish
- Put the chili oil in the pan. Lift up and heat the medium heat. With onion and garlic
Stir together until fragrant. Followed by chili paste
- Add the squid and stir until cooked. Followed by spaghetti
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce and sugar, taste as desired.
- Scoop spaghetti on a plate and serve. Decorated with red chili pepper. And beautiful basil leaves