Yogurt jelly Mousse Cake is colorfulness cake. you can try making yogurt pipo mousse cake. The base is made of chocolate cake. The mousse is made from curd, yogurt and gelatin to add color from jelly.
Yogurt jelly Mousse Cake Ingredients
- 5 tablespoons water
- Gelatin powder 12 grams
- Fermented milk (mixed fruit flavor) 150 ml.
- Yoghurt, natural flavor 225 g.
- 60 grams of granulated sugar (can be reduced in quantity)
- jelly, cut as you like.
- Whipping cream 225 g
- 2 pound chocolate cake, about 1 cm thick
1. Put the gelatin powder in a heat-resistant bowl and add about 5 tablespoons of water. Then stir until melt and put it in the microwave for a few minutes to let the gelatin melt into clear water. The bigger the hot water and bring the cup to dissolve gelatin into place in a few moments.
2. sour milk, yoghurt and sugar. Then heat the pan for the sugar to melt. Then add the melted gelatin and turn off the heat immediately. Do not let it simmer because it will be too hot, set aside until cool while waiting for the curd mixture to cool.
3. When the curd mixture is close to cool, whip the whipping cream. Set young peaks Then add the curd mixture, stir well, add pipo into the pan, then pour into the mold that is covered with the chocolate cake base.
4. Leave mousse in the refrigerator Refrigerate for another 6 hours.